On this episode of the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, we talk about sustainable and local fashion, seeds and composting.
- Diana’s Costa Rica trip with her family and Michelle Tam of Nom Nom Paleo
- The Paleo misconception
- Focus on Real Food
- Sustainable, local fashion
- San Fransisco Clothing Line Amour Vert
- The Green Egg Clothing for Babys & Toddlers
- Norwegian reality show- Sweatshop Deadly Fashion
- Food Chains Documentary
- Ordering Seeds
- Focus on Ordering Seeds Locally or Regionally
- Annie’s Heirloom Seeds
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds
- High Moving Seeds
- Seed Savers Exchange
- Tomato varieties
- Starting with seeds versus buying transplants from local garden center
- Need to have the right balance for compost
- Using worms in your compost
- Book- Worms Eat My Garbage
- The Rodale Book of Composting by Grace Gershuny
Submit questions here.
Thanks for listening!